quinta-feira, 25 de junho de 2009

Mistura de Sons


Bring me yours colours, let me fly to the end of the world.
Morta de saudade, and once upon a time is you that i adore.
All i need is air conditioné.
Celebra la vida.
You are my baby love.
I gotta feeling that tonight gonna be a good night.
Dreaming i was only dreaming of another place and time where my family's from.
I'm so three thousand and eight, estou vivo e vou viver a vida.
Can't sleep a night to your by my side.
I wish could stay with me another day.
So baby i hope that you came prepared.
Love me, no importa que diga el destino quedate conmigo.
Everytime i look into your eyes, well, in fact like you do it.
I don't care about clever i don't care about funny. I'm loosing my ground.
Fighting for, dance me to the end of love.
Besame en la boca. Miss you.
Kaliber, sadness & sorrow.
My food is yours take all you want, my bed is yours sleep all you want.
Not sure, now? Domino? Not this time. What you think about that?
You say you wanted more. Boy you know.
I hear thunder but there's no rain, this kind of thunder breaks walls and window pain.
Abre la puerta que nos vamos para calle.
I don't need one reason.
Eternal youth

01:31:40

PedroMendes
25-06-09

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário